The Websites www.avenuedesjeux.com, www.rue-des-maquettes.com, www.rue-des-puzzles.com, www.puzzle-boulevard.com and www.ruedelafete.com (hereinafter "the Websites"). are published by ASENT, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of €50,000, whose registered office is located at 63 les Raillères, 44330 VALLET (France) registered with the Trade & Companies Register of Nantes under no.841 880 768, intra-community VAT no. FR63 841 880 768, telephone +33 (0)2 51 11 86 52.
Publication Director: ASENT
Hosted at OVH
140, Quai du Sartel
Trade and Companies Register Roubaix 424 761 419 00011
The Websites www.avenuedesjeux.com, www.rue-des-maquettes.com, www.rue-des-puzzles.com, www.puzzle-boulevard.com and www.ruedelafete.com have been declared to the Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés (French Data Protection Authority or CNIL) under number 11192313.
Article 1 : Personal data and Cookies
What information is collected on www.avenuedesjeux.com; www.rue-des-maquettes.com; www.rue-des-puzzles.com; www.puzzle-boulevard.com and www.ruedelafete.com?
You can use the Websites without providing personal information to ASENT. However, for any use of our services or the processing of your order, you will need to provide certain information, including in particular:
- your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address if you particularly wish to receive information from ASENT brands.
- certain financial information (such as the number of your bank card or your credit card) if you decide to purchase products offered on the Sites, for the payment of the products ordered and the processing of your order.
The information provided on the Websites will be stored on the OVH server in France or with partners ASENT deems necessary for the performance of the contract. These data are kept by ASENT as confidential.
The retention period for your personal information is thirteen (13) months.
Based on information, the number of your bank card or your credit card is not kept by us but by the banking organization to which ASENT operates.
You can also send an e-mail at any time asking the ASENT Company to delete your personal information as soon as your order has been processed and delivered (see "Changes and access to your personal information"). You can also view or modify your personal data at any time in your customer account.
ASENT may collect non-personal information about you, even if you do not purchase any product on the Internal Sites (see "Cookies connection - Cookies ").
Receipt of information / Newsletter subscription and unsubscription
Avenue des jeux also gives you the opportunity to receive information that may be of interest to you, including electronic newsletters from the ASENT Group. You can choose at any time to no longer receive further communications by sending us an electronic message using the following form: https://www.rue-des-puzzles.com/en/sav/
You can also do it by post to the following address:
9 rue de Bretagne
By phone or fax to our Customer Service, here are the contact details:
Telephone: +33 (0) 2 85 52 94 38
ASENT will accede to your request within 48 hours if it occurs from Monday to Thursday. If your request is made on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or French public holiday ASENT undertakes to respond to you as soon as possible.
How is the information you provide on the Sites used?
ASENT refrains from selling the information you provide on the Websites to third parties.
However, the Avenue des jeux Company may communicate the information you provide in order to process and deliver your order.
In this sense, ASENT may also communicate the information you provide on the Websites to third parties who provide additional services necessary to process your requests or purchases. Thus, to verify information concerning you, authenticate payments and process orders, ASENT may communicate to third parties responsible for quality signature, payment or other services, certain financial and other information that you have provided to it.
ASENT may also communicate the information you have provided to it if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law, a subpoena or any other legal process. In the event that ASENT, all or part of its assets were acquired by a third party, the list of customers of the ASENT Company may be included in the assets sold.
Article 2 : Cookies
When viewing our Site, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet.
This page allows you to better understand how cookies work and how to use the current tools to configure them.
Article 2.1 : What is a cookie?
Information relating to browsing may be saved in the "Cookies" files of each user terminal, depending on their general choices regarding cookie management.
Cookies allow the Sites to recognize the User and to memorize his browsing history in order to offer him smoother browsing during subsequent visits.
On your computer, cookies are managed by your Internet browser.
Article 2.2 : What cookies do we use?
- Publisher's Cookies: These are cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the Sites. We collect the information necessary to process your order, your delivery, and for the use of the services we offer. For example, they allow you to remember your username when you connect to the Sites. The information related to cookies also makes it possible to target the promotion of Products and content that may be of interest to the Internet user because they are linked to the pages previously visited.
Cookies allowing user traceability and data associated with user identification, in particular via the IP address, will not be kept for more than 6 months, they will either be deleted or anonymized.
- Statistical cookies: These are cookies that make it possible to better understand the use made of the Sites by Internet users and to improve their performance and content.
-Third party cookies:
When you access the Publisher's sites, one or more cookies from partner companies (third-party cookies) may be placed on your computer.
The purpose of these cookies is to identify the products viewed or purchased on our site in order to personalize the advertising offer sent to you outside of the Publisher's sites.
The cookies contained in the advertising spaces of our site are intended to allow the establishment of statistics on the advertisements disseminated (number of displays, advertisements displayed, number of users who clicked on each advertisement,.) < / p>
Article 2.3 : What information can I access?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 06/01/1978, you have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you and to oppose their processing. If you wish to exercise this right, you can contact our customer service using the form available on the following page https://www.rue-des-puzzles.com/en/sav/ or write to ASENT - Service Relations Clients - 9 rue de Bretagne - 44190 BOUSSAY FRANCE, indicating your name, first name, address, email and if possible customer reference in order to speed up the consideration of your request.
Article 2.4 : What choices are available to me?
You can choose not to have cookies.
To do so, you just have to delete them from your browser.
1. In the "Tools" menu at the top right of the navigation bar, select "Internet options"
2. Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
3. Configure your choices regarding cookies using a slider. By clicking on "Advanced", manual and advanced management of cookies will be offered.
4. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
1. In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” then “Options”
2. Select the "Privacy" tab
3. History paragraph: In the "Retention rules" drop-down menu, click on "use personalized parameters for history"
4. The displayed parameters allow you to configure your choices regarding cookies and their retention period (refuse all cookies, accept cookies by refusing third-party cookies,..)
5. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
1. Click on the customize and control Google Chrome icon located at the top right of the navigation bar
2. Select "Settings" then activate "display advanced settings"
3. In the confidentiality section, activate the “content settings” menu.
4. Configure your choices regarding cookies, select "Block third-party sites.
1. Click on "Safari" in the menu bar at the top, then "Preferences"
2. Select the "Confidentiality" icon
3. Configure your choices regarding cookies (Blocking of third-party sites)
Article 3 : Information sharing
We do not rent or sell your information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
Article 4 : Social networks
Our sites use computer applications from third parties. These applications allow site users to share information about the site's products, for example by using the "like" or "share" buttons from various social networks (Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter).
Social networks providing these buttons are likely to identify users through these buttons and thus create a direct connection between the sites and servers of the social network.
The sites have no control over the process used by the various social networks for the collection of personal information and relating to the navigation of users on the sites.
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
• Google + - http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&answer=95647
• Pinterest - http://fr.about.pinterest.com/privacy/
Article 5 : Links
Article 6 : Security
ASENT has delegated to its financial partners the implementation of security measures to protect the personal information you provide against unauthorized access and use. All financial information that you provide on the Sites is transmitted to the secure site of the financial institution chosen by ASENT, CA. Your bank details are in no case kept by ASENT. The rules for using bank cards require banks domiciled in France to cover the risk of fraudulent use of your card.
Article 8 : Modifications and access to your personal information
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, known as the "Informatique et Libertés" law ASENT guarantees the User a right of opposition, access and rectification of personal data concerning him. The User has the possibility to exercise this right:
• on the site, in the Loyalty area
• by making direct contact using the following form: https://www.rue-des-puzzles.com/en/sav/
You can ask the ASENT Group to correct, update, or delete the information you have provided to the ASENT Group, and which you have authorized to keep in the ASENT Group customer database, by contacting our Customer Service ( see "Contact us"). If applicable, you must ensure that you provide ASENT with updates or changes to information concerning you, including in particular that relating to your postal and / or electronic address in order to enable us to ship your orders to the correct address and to contact you about it if necessary. ASENT may also keep copies of communications with users of the Websites and any response to questions or comments sent to users by our Customer Service for archiving purposes.
Article 9 : Contact us
If you have any questions about the Confidentiality Policy and the practices of the ASENT Company in terms of the protection of personal data, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service by calling +33 (0) 2 85 52 94 38, by message via the form available on the following page: https://www.rue-des-puzzles.com/en/sav/
or to write to Avenue des Jeux, 9 rue de Bretagne - 44190 BOUSSAY, France.
Update on: June 24, 2019.